I would like to say a few words about getting information across to you.
As some of you probably have noticed already, I stopped sending bulk emails to people after version updates etc. There are actually several reasons for this. One is technical – I would have to find a different way because the free Gmail account does not allow sending that many emails/day. It worked when there was 100 of you.
More importantly however, I know that the amount of spam these days and all sort of spam filters etc. means the message often did not get across anyway, or just got lost in the other emails.
I would therefore like to ask you to please follow the Blog if you want to get information about the template. This will make your and my life easier. I post Blog updates to several services so hopefully you will find one that suits you and rather than emails you will read the updates whenever you have time.
- Blog – this of course is the easiest option, reading this blog directly on the internet, should also work nicely on phones and tablets (is responsive)
- Blog RSS – if you use any RSS reader, you can easily add a new feed: http://meteotemplate.com/blog/?feed=rss2
- Meteotemplate Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/meteotemplate
- My Google+ account – https://plus.google.com/+JachymBrzezina
- My Twitter account – https://twitter.com/Jachym
All the above sources include all Blog posts so you can choose either of them to stay up to date.
Do not get me wrong – feel absolutely free to contact me anytime for help/suggestion etc., but keep the above in mind.
There is also a few tips:
- if you want to find information about a particular block/plugin, simply search for its namespace. Every post in this blog includes tags and each block/plugin post has the corresponding namespace as one of the tags
- you can even do a general search if you are looking for a particular topic