this update brings compatibility of the NetAtmo with the API. As explained in previous posts, this plugin will now only send data in the right format to the API. The updates will now be handled by the api.php.
If you are updating this plugin you should proceed as follows:
- make a backup of the update/update.php in the NetAtmo plugin folder
- update the plugin by replacing the update/update.php and the version text file
- now your template should be updated via the api.php so MAKE SURE you have the api.php in the template root, it is part of all v14 templates
- double check your database is still being updated, you do not need to make any changes with regards to the CRON job URL, this can stay the same. You should also be able to tell it is now using the API by looking at the database times, they should now be nicely rounded (10:05:00, 10:10:00, 10:15:00 etc.)
- check that you now also have meteotemplateLive.txt in your template root folder