this is a major update of the Current Conditions block. In this update I added a brand new “dashboard”, which shows detailed information about current conditions.
- detailed current conditions dashboard
- includes new parameters such as heat index, humidex, wet-bulb temperature, indoor temperature, saturation water vapor pressure, station/sea-level pressure, absolute humidity etc.
- now uses combination of API and database
- auto-scaling depending on sensor availability (the dashboard will look different depending on whether you do or do not have solar and UV sensor) – ideally use in a wide column (DEMO) or as header block (DEMO)
- dashboard colors based on alltime extremes
- database values: daily max solar radiation, rain rate
- added smart caching to ensure very fast loading and possibility of quick update intervals
- optimization – more features, 50% smaller size 🙂