this is the first time I tried using the new alldataExtra table. In this case to show the maximum UV of the day.
The problem at this point is that I have no means of testing this, this is probably going to be a little bit of a problem in the future. In the DEMO I made some changes, but it is quite complicated because I must make sure I don’t forget erasing those changes in the download file for you, it takes a lot of time and most importantly, it does not guarantee the final changes I made for you will work. For that reason all these extra sensor related blocks/plugins are rather experimental and there is probably not going to be many of them. Nevertheless, your data is being logged in the alldataExtra table so in the future you can use it for whatever purposes you want.